Researching across intersections of visual language, critical publishing, and digital media environments. Actively contributing to stanza – studio for critical graphic design & publishing (DK). Creatively co-directing fanfare – artistic research collective of interlinked communications (NL). Continuously learning – currently, as a research fellow at the London School of Film, Media and Design, UWL (UK).
- Unlearn, Display, ConnectTokyo Art Bookfair (JP)Curatiorial concept and artistic direction for country section
- Glitchy, Caring, TacticalA Relational Study Between Artistic Tactics and Minor TechPaper for APRJA
- Between Dog & WolfAmsterdam (NL), Copenhagen (DK), Milano (IT)Film and research of online conspirational climate imaginaries
- Overgaden identityOvergaden (DK)Visual identity and concept for contemporary art institution
- Wat nu, Koetsier?Museum of Communication (NL)Curatorial concept, creative direction and research of misused advertisement spaces
- Landscape with Bearde Appel Amsterdam (NL)Creative direction and visual identity for group exhibition
- Playground of the In-BetweenGraphic Days (IT)Concept, creative direction and visual identity for exhibition audioguide
- Parasite Dinerfanfare, When Site Lost the Plot (NL)Curatorial concept and artistic direction for dine-in duo shows
- fanfare inc. TransportationGraphic Design Biennial (FR)Research series on creative working conditions
- fanfare inc. ToolsManifesta 12 (IT), Its a Book (DE), Libros Mutantes (ES) , fanfare (NL)Research series on creative working conditions
- awɪ sɔː ðə saʊndGerrit Rietveld Academie (NL)Workshop on relations between space, sound, and design
- GlossyKrabbesholm (DK)Workshop on collective typography
- Designing DetourEindhoven Design Academy (NL)Workshop on mapping and neighbourhood encounters
- Nomadic B(oo)ksIED (ES)Workshop on space, books, and displays
- The Live ArchiveALT_CPH (DK)Sound experiement for instant archiving at art fair
- Art of Documenting Artfanfare (NL)Art direction and curation for research series on documentation
- From Elite to the StreetVan Gogh Museum (NL)Concept, curation, creative direction for exhibition intervention
- Making it workfanfare (NL)Conversation series on drives and struggles across creative collective practices
- fanfare displayTallinn (EE), Chaumont (FR), Leipzig (DE), Amsterdam (NL)Concept and construction of modular display system
- Flag dialogueCouncil of the European Union , Amsterdam (NL)Creative direction and writing for conversational flags
- Lunch BytesAmsterdam (NL), Zürich (CH), Washington, D. C. (US)Creative direction and visual identity
- Misplaced, disrupted, dysfunctionaltransmediale (DE), Digital Aesthetics Research Center, Aarhus University (DK), Centre for the Study of the Networked Image, London South Bank University (UK)Research presentation and writing contribution
How do we read, see, perceive and understand the visual world that surrounds us?
How do we learn and relearn through breaking down and mimicking otherwise familiar shapes?
During one September week, the Graphic Design course of Krabbesholm was transformed into a turbo-typographical-kitchen, in which the alphabet was deconstructed and rebuilt through a set of essential ingredients. This attention begged for the question: how can we challenge our existing knowledge of the alphabet through form and language, and how do we call, classify or name a font? As a result, a collectively produced typeface, Glossy Krabbesholm, was designed as a new “cut” of the typeface, Glossy Magazine, by Bold Decisions. Following this, a publication with type specimens of each letter was designed, riso-printed, bound and displayed in the department.
Participants: Alexandra Haavardsson Gates, Amanda Kramme Guldbæk, Anders Sveidahl, Caroline Toft Frost, Cecilie Davidsen, Christine Lyngsø Jensen, Emilie Gürtler Jauert, Emily Howkins Lange, Filippa Emilie Jensen, Julie Heede Kalenberg, Kalle Barne, Katrine Krogsgård Larsen, Line Mølsted Andersen, Linnéa Kroglund, Louise Moradi, Lukas Blazek, Malva Askerup, Mathilde Gottenborg Clausen, Mikkel Skotte, Niklas Ulrich-Tsalkos, Nønne Nørgaard, Otto Faber, Smilla Møller, Sofie Carla Bang
Krabbesholm is a preparatory school for creative learnings within art, architecture, design and graphic design